HOME


History
Gallery
Events
Renovations
Minutes
Bylaws
Tax-Free
Donations

Membership

Goals

Contact Us

New School
THE GRANT SCHOOL
ON MASON COUNTY HISTORIC REGISTRY
The Grant School

Listed at "One Room Schoolhouse Center"

Built in 1914, this one-room school house in Shelton WA. has been the center of social activity in the Pioneer School District for a century. The Grant School was closed in 1942 and is now the home of the Pickering Community Club who is dedicated to the preservation of this historic Mason County landmark.

"COME TO OUR NEW EVENT"

THE GRANT SCHOOL
151 E Community Club Rd.
Shelton, Washington 98584


Located at 47.258549, -122.929812
All are Welcome
Like us on
Facebook

 

 

footer